Christmas Wedding Offer at Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa
Winter in the Lake District is a truly magical time of year, perfect for a Christmas wedding. The drive along the Borrowdale valley to the Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa is just spectacular, as the snow capped mountains cast a mirror image into Derwentwater Lake.
Christmas Wedding Offer…
We have two key dates available in December where we are offering the below special Christmas wedding package – available Sunday 15th & Saturday 21st December 2019.
Christmas package includes:
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator to help with the planning of your wedding
- Exclusive use of the Derwent Suite or Garden Gazebo for your ceremony & wedding reception
- Master of ceremonies
- Mulled wine after the ceremony
- Festive table decorations; crackers, streamers, mirrors & candelabras
- Christmas tree in the Derwent Suite
- 4 course festive wedding breakfast including tea, coffee & mince pies
- ½ bottle of wine per guest
- A glass of prosecco for the toast
- Evening buffet of hand carved roasted honey and orange ham, sourdough baps, pigs in blankets, crispy sage and onion stuffing, mustard’s, pickles, salads and chips
- Evening DJ from 7pm – midnight
- Lake View bedroom for the happy couple on the night of the wedding, with your very own Christmas tree, including breakfast
Just £3495 for 40 Guests
Additional guests £85 per person
For more ideas and help with planning a winter wedding, contact Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa wedding team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 017687 87701
Imagine the hotel decorated inside and out with Christmas trees, twinkling with pretty lights, the smell of mulled wine and festive cheer filling the air.
Just think of the photo opportunities… Whether it’s having fun dancing in the rain with coloured wellies and matching umbrellas, a backdrop of white laced mountains or sparklers dancing in the dark, there’s no other time of year when you will have so many dramatic and exciting options.
Time to accessorise…
The possibilities are endless… wrap up warm with faux fur jackets for you and your bridesmaids, use bauble in your bouquets, or sparkly icicle hair slides! You can keep the decorations to a minimal, so that your bouquets, cake, bridesmaids’ dresses and groomsmen’s suits brightly stand out.