We are thrilled to be one of the sponsors for the fantastic Keswick Rotary “Experience of a Lifetime” charity event, taking place for 7 days from the 7th September. On each day, a small group of 14 will have the unique experience of an idyllic location, fine dining with leading chefs, live entertainment, great company, overnight on the fells, an early morning activity, followed by a Cumbrian breakfast, and it’s all for Charity!
Would you like to be part of it?
There are only 100 places available for businesses, groups, couples and individuals to take part, for one night only, on 7th 8th 9th 10th 13th 14th or 15th September 2018, where you can experience the following;
- Arrive at site on Latrigg late afternoon via optional walking or transported routes
- Appreciate the beautiful views and tranquillity with a welcome drink in hand; settle into your overnight “home”
- Savour a fantastic gourmet dining experience, prepared and presented by a top local chef
- Enjoy live local entertainment, meet well known faces and visitors
- Retire for an overnight stay in your “Shelterbox” tent
- Rise and shine for an early morning activity, followed by a hearty Cumbrian breakfast
- Head home after your ‘Experience of a Lifetime’
Become a participant
The cost of the whole ‘Experience of a Lifetime’ from start to finish is £500 per participant, which will go to the following charities – Calvert Trust, Shelter Box and Great North Air Ambulance. To give everyone a chance, the Rotary Club are running a series of raffles, selling tickets at £2 each. For every 250 tickets sold, they will draw a place for a participant.
To buy a raffle ticket or to book a place email Christine on csheldon1000@gmail