As a proud company, Lake District Hotels are always looking for new ways to progress and improve customer experience. We strive to be an innovative company, incorporating creative and exciting ideas to create a fun environment to stay (and to work) in.
Our latest newsletter serves to keep our clients in the loop with all that we are trying to achieve. If you want to keep informed about changes within our hotels, upcoming events we are holding, ways we contribute to our local communities or even grab a special offer, make sure you give our newsletter a read!
- Fun Festivities: As a family-owned hotel group, we naturally embody the festive spirit over the Christmas period. From Christmas breaks to festive dining, to gift vouchers…we’ve thought of everything. Learn how we can help you to enjoy the most magical time of the year!
- Food and Drink: We are proud of our many and varied restaurants based in Keswick, Borrowdale and Ullswater. If you’re a foodie, read through our highlights and start planning your next dining adventure. From our extensive, brand new cocktail menu at Inn on the Square, our top-quality Sunday lunch in the Borrowdale Hotel to our authentic tapas in Skiddaw Hotel, we have something for everyone!
- Hotel Refurbishments: Renovations are transformative endeavors that breathe new life into décor. We aim to provide a comfortable and luxurious experience for all our guests. This includes providing marvelously modern and beautiful areas for optimal relaxation and rejuvenation. Read about how we have improved the Borrowdale Hotel, Skiddaw Hotel, the Kings Arms and plan to upgrade Inn on the Lake and Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa.
- Our Celebrations Packages: We believe our role goes further than just a nice meal or a lovely hotel stay; we offer a place to escape the chaos of everyday life and enjoy moments of pure enjoyment with your loved ones. This is why we have introduced our ‘Celebrations Packages’, tailored to cater for all your special occasion needs.
- Charity of the Year: We recognise that it is our responsibility to give back to our community. This is why each year we choose a ‘Charity of the Year’, who we support by organising various money-raising events. Our current nominated charity is Jigsaw, Cumbria’s Childrens Hospice.
- All you need is love: Here at Lake District Hotels’, we love love! With two picturesque wedding venues and our brand new ‘proposal packages’, we have the perfect destinations to celebrate your transition into marriage.
- One last point…You don’t want to miss details of any special offers that are up for grabs…
Lake District Hotels' Future
As we head into the future, we will continue to keep our clients in the loop and be a part of our community. We want to continue our commitment to providing the best experience possible for our customers with luxurious accommodation, top-quality dining, and regular entertaining events.