The Falls Spa
The Falls Spa offers a myriad of differing heat experiences, five luxury treatment rooms, an exclusive Champagne bar, and private Rasul chamber, with rituals and pampering treatments from Elemis and La Sultane de Saba.
To blend in with the natural beauty of the location, the natural wood, hand finished stone and ceramics echo the national park backdrop. The unique glass walled sauna provides you with breath-taking 360° views, while the outdoor infinity-edge vitality pool with neck jets and underwater loungers is the perfect place to relax with a chilled glass of bubbles.
All aspects covered
Because we are all about balance; we have added indulgent details to make you feel pampered from head-to-toe. We have all aspects covered with indulgent spa treatments, to delicious food offerings, from afternoon tea to our Asian fusion restaurant – Mizu, your go to for lunch and dinner.
Guests booking into the new Spa Suites can enjoy complimentary access to The Falls Spa, while all other hotel guests can visit the spa for £25 for full access throughout their stay. Day guests can access the spa by booking one of the half or full day spa experiences.
Be one of the first to experience The Falls Spa with a special two-night opening offer, from £599 per room. Offer includes:
- – A two-night stay in a new Spa Suite, including full Cumbrian breakfast & dinner (1st night in Mizu, 2nd night in the Lake View Restaurant)
- – Complimentary access to The Falls Spa
- – Complimentary half bottle of prosecco in-room on arrival
- – One Rasul Treatment per couple
- – Complimentary fresh smoothie at the Spa’s exclusive Champagne Bar