Workshop at the Lodore Falls HotelLodore Falls Hotel, Keswick Cumbria
Fri, July 25th 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join ‘Emotional Archive Deactivation’ at the Lodore Falls Hotel for the following workshop:
- How we can only be truly connected to other people when we are free of our emotional defenses.
- How our emotional brain keeps us living in the past.
- It is only when we are free of our emotional defenses that we truly experience life as it really is.
- How your emotional brain keeps you afraid.
- Teaching your emotional brain the difference between the past and the present.
One of the tools used in EAD is abstract painting, this kind of painting produces really powerful images that make unique pieces of art
During the workshop we will be using the EAD tools to dismantle Fear, Depression, Chronic Stress, Lack of Self Belief and Anger issues.
Learn the tools to help those you care about to;
- Clear any issues that are not useful to you.
- Build your self-confidence and self-belief.
- Live fully in the present moment.
- Transform your relationships.
Tickets: £80 per person, which includes a two course lunch, homebaking, tea and coffee and cold drinks throughout the day
To book call Lynn on 07443001487