The Lodore Falls is the perfect venue for your conference
The Lodore Falls Hotel near Keswick is a perfect venue for your conference or meeting in the Lake District. With six brand new conference rooms to choose from, you have the flexibility to create a format that fits your needs perfectly, with the largest seating up to 120 delegates. There’s plenty of room for break-out sessions indoors and outside to add a whole new dimension to your delegate's day. The Lodore Falls Hotel is an ideal venue for board meetings, training courses, exhibitions and corporate events.
Call us 017687 77285 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements
6 conference suites
Award winning dining
Excellent transport links
Dedicated meeting coordinator
Free secure car parking
Colour changeable halo lighting
Adjoining conservatory for break-outs
Meetings and conferences in the Lake District of all sizes can be accommodated in one of our 6 suites. All rooms can be equipped to your requirements, with the majority offering unique fluorescent lighting to suit your individually styled function and extra break out space in the brand-new adjoining conservatory.
An elegant room, perfect for larger meetings or functions for up to 120 delegates. Private bar available.
This lovely long room is suited for events and functions for up to 100 delegates.
A stunning suite suitable for cabaret, theatre or boardroom for up to 80 delegates. Private bar available.
This tastefully decorated smaller suite is ideal for meetings for up to 20 delegates.
A private room to suit any business or company meeting for up to 10 delegates.
An intimate room with natural light suitable for smaller meetings and events up to 25.
Day Delegate Rate from £49
• Two servings of tea, coffee and biscuits
• Two course lunch
• Meeting room hire
• Stationary, Flipcharts & AV equipment
• Complimentary Car Parking
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
24 Hour Rate from £149
• All features of a day delegate
• Accommodation for sole use
• Full English breakfast
• Three course table d'hote dinner
Whatever the event, be it a corporate entertainment day, team building or just a break from the routine of a conference, we can offer a wide range of team building and entertainment with our partners who specialise in organising and producing bespoke events that are creative, enjoyable and innovative. They can also develop unique, tailor made events incorporating your requirements and objectives. Please call our team for more details.
Examples of team building events at Lodore Falls Hotel include:
• Problem solving team challenge events
• Country pursuits (Shooting, Sheep Herding, Archery and much more)
• “Get me out of here” (fun survival challenge event)
• Adventure Experiences (climbing, abseiling, ghyll scrambling)
• Lake Adventures (bridge building, canoeing
• Countryside Treasure Hunt
• GPS Adventure Orienteering
• Lake and mountain challenge events
• As well as a range of evening entertainment options.