Win a break worth over £1000!
This December, we’ve teamed up with local mountaineering store, George Fishers of Keswick, to offer you the chance to win an unmissable prize worth over £1000!
This competition has now ended and the lucky winner is Denise Walker! Congratulations.
- £500 to spend in George Fishers store
- One-night stay at the Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa in a luxurious spa suite
- 4-course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette Lake View Restaurant
- Full Cumbrian breakfast the following morning
- Access to The Falls Spa for the duration of your visit
The new year marks a new decade, and with this amazing prize you’ll be able to experience the two extremes of the Lake District: thrilling adventure and utter relaxation.
On the one hand, you’ll be able to get yourself kitted out with a whole new wardrobe with your George Fishers voucher so you can take to the Lake District Fells and shed that Christmas weight.
Equally, you can soak up the tranquillity of our picturesque location with a relaxing stay in a Lodore Falls Spa Suite, where tranquillity and elegance come hand in hand.
The competition ends on 13th February 2020 and the winner will be contacted by email. The winner will also be announced on the George Fishers & Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa Facebook pages.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is based on 2 people sharing a spa suite.
- Spa access is available from check in to check out.
- All components of the dinner, bed and breakfast prize must be taken during this stay and cannot be used at any other time.
- £500 voucher at George Fishers can be used in store or online.
- Winner will be announced on George Fisher’s and Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa Facebook pages on 13th February 2020.
- Prize must be taken before 22nd December 2020. Excludes Saturday nights and bank holidays. Subject to availability
Lodore Falls Deluxe Spa Suites
Regarded as some of the most stylish rooms the Lake District has to offer, the Lodore Falls Deluxe Spa Suites are so much more than just a hotel bedroom…
They offer an opportunity to escape from the stresses of everyday life and enter a zone of pure Zen. Overlooking Derwentwater or the surrounding fells & woodland, not only are our Spa Suites the largest rooms that the Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa has to offer, but they are each meticulously designed to instil the notion of relaxation as soon as you step foot through the door.
What’s more, they include complimentary spa access to The Falls Spa throughout the duration of your stay. This means you can spend your evening unwinding atop of the massage jets in our heated infinity edge vitality pool with a glass of bubbles in hand.
Free Walking Boot Hire with George Fishers
When you stay at one of our 6 Lake District Hotels, should you fancy tackling a Wainwright or two during your visit, you can actually hire walking boots from George Fishers.
All you need to do is take your room key with you, present it to a member of their team and they will do the rest. You’ll be out on the fells in no time.
So next time you think of booking a well-deserved Lake District retreat so you can be at one with nature, don’t pack your old boots and cart them along on the journey, pop into our friendly neighbourhood George Fishers store and rent your hiking shoes for the duration of your stay.